Know More: All about China celebrity, china, chinese, culture, entertainment, fashion, interview, politics, social, xu jinglei

One of China's hottest girls, Xu Jinglei, will become the chief editor and sponsor of an e-journal.

In addition to her acting, directing, photography, and blog writing, the beauty has decided to take her blog to a new level - web magazine.

Her blog, she says, will feature her life stories, whereas the web magazine will be more comprehensive and cover other topics and voice other opinions.

The topics in her online ezine will be:

1. fashion

2. entertainment

3. culture

4. science

5. political issues

Xu Jinglei will host a section on interviews with famous people. I hope she calls me and asks me for an interview.

I wish I were more able to read Chinese... Is a half century too old to learn that language?